The RS7-K is the karting-only version of the RS7 series (non-fire retardant, highly durable inside), specifically designed for the hard-charging kart racer. The RS7-K, which uses a revolutionary shell and shield design to improve aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacity, is based on the HP7 design and has a lightweight composite shell. The sleek, contemporary design has a double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor, a sophisticated ventilation system, and a rubber gasket seal that prevents water from entering the eye hole in wet situations.
- Homologation: SNELL K2020
- Composite carbon and fiberglass shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to improve performance and increase energy absorption
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) 3MM visor made of optical quality injection for better visibility and fog control
- 14 air intake and extraction channels in a powerful and efficient top and chin bar ventilation system for maximum ventilation
- Separately sold are the rear spoiler and air intake system.
- Optimized shell and shield design to increase energy management capabilities, minimize internal noise, and improve aerodynamic performance.
- It is NOT possible to use RS7-K with FHR anchoring methods or equipment.
- Using a synthetic rubber gasket seal, the helmet is shielded from dirt and moisture.
- Kit for the pivot and shield: SE07 3MM, SV (SE07)
- Interior: Lining that is not fireproof for added durability.
- Black Textiles with high strength and high comfort and synthetic leather
- Color: White
- Additionally offered with modern and engaging graphics and a glossy finish: o Stamina Blue/White o Strength Yellow
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL