A lightweight youth karting helmet, the KC7 CMR is based on the HP7 design platform that has been successful in Formula 1. The modern, aerodynamic design has a double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor to prevent fogging and a sophisticated ventilation system that can be employed with or without air intakes to maximize cooling. The KC7 helmet is made to be as light as possible for karting drivers under the age of 15 and is ideal for the next generation of champions as they begin their karting racing careers. It is homologated to the Snell/FIA CMR standard and certified for international competition.
- Homologation: SNELL-FIA CMR-2016
- A lightweight carbon fiberglass composite shell weighs 1,185g in sizes 52 to 56 and 1,230g in sizes 57 to 59 (+ or - 3%).
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to improve performance and increase energy absorption
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) 2MM visor made of optical quality injection for better visibility and fog control
- 14 air intake and extraction channels in a powerful and efficient top and chin bar ventilation system for maximum ventilation
- Optimized shell and shield design to increase energy management capabilities, minimize internal noise, and improve aerodynamic performance.
- Separately obtainable rear spoiler
- KC7 is incompatible with FHR anchoring mechanisms or systems.
- Using a synthetic rubber gasket seal, the helmet is shielded from dirt and moisture.
- Kit for the pivot and shield: SE07 2MM, SV (SE07) (This shield is exclusive to the KC7 Range.)
- Interior: Lining that is not fireproof for added durability.
- Synthetic leather with a high-strength, high-comfort fabric in black
- Color: White
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59