Fast, nimble, and incredibly cozy. Modern flat knitting technology is used in the TECH-1 KZ V2 shoe to create a fully knitted upper construction that molds to your foot flawlessly. The necessary support and protection are provided by PU film and padded reinforcements, and they are kept securely in place by a dual ankle strap clasp and instep lacing adjustment.
- Knitted upper fabric is used to make the instep region and top collar.
- Excellent fit and performance are guaranteed by the sleek shoe profile, which follows the anatomy of the foot.
- A perfect and secure fit is achieved by enhancing the hook and loop dual strap fastening at the top collar and instep areas.
- For a perfect fit closing, there is an additional (NOT VISIBLE) instep fit adjustment.
- Moreover, 3D printed square patterns that strengthen the protection and structure are added to the lateral side's textile construction for ventilation.
- For abrasion resistance and protection, the toe has been reinforced internally.
- For more ventilation, there are laser cutouts on the medial and toe sides.
- PU foam was used to make the collar cushioning to make it more comfortable and lighter.
- The unique thin rubber compound outsole from Alpinestars, which was adapted from the Formula 1 Racing Program, offers unrivaled feel and sensitivity with the pedals while the textured pattern assures the best levels of grip.