The new Tech-1 KX V2 is lighter and more breathable with a reworked asymmetric lacing system to fit more tightly to the foot, bringing characteristics inspired by Formula 1 as well as unique innovations for the kart track. The use of thin PU film increases durability while minimizing pressure points and seam construction. Maximum breathability is provided via laser cut-outs and holes in the film along with 3D mesh.
• A sleek shoe profile offers a superior fit and performance by conforming to the foot's structure.
• The top has laser-cut air intakes and holes, and the tongue features 3D mesh for optimal breathability and comfort.
• Alpinestars' unique wire closing system is combined with an adjustable hook-and-loop ultra-thin strap and an asymmetrical speed top lacing system. The technology provides a perfect fit and a tight closing while strategically enveloping the foot for maximum support.
• The rear of the soft microfiber collar is trimmed lower to provide more range of motion and increased comfort for the Achilles heel.
• One-piece, lightweight design of the heel and insole for improved comfort and heel lockdown when driving.
•The distinctive thin rubber compound outsole from Alpinestars, which was inspired by the Formula 1 Racing Program, offers unmatched levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals while the textured pattern assures the best levels of traction.
• Reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection at the external heel, internal toe, and external ankle.