The goal of this model's design and engineering was to provide drivers with the best possible performance fit and feel. An ultra-lightweight racing shoe with every component lightened to save weight, the Supermono v2 is made of quality materials. This shoe has a new "sock" construction that is intended to provide a more sock-like fit. It also has a more contoured, sculpted shape to better follow the lines of the foot, a simple, fuss-free construction for maximum lightness, and strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
- 8856-2018 FIA Certification
- The primary top material is made of premium bovine leather, which provides the best balance of exceptional mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
- For increased comfort and performance in the cockpit, the main top leather material is created using a patented one-piece design with a substantially reduced material construction.
- Tubular lining made of para-aramidic fibers for strength, weight reduction, and great heat resistance.
- Nitrile rubber was used to make the comfortable and lightweight collar padding.
- For comfort and lightness, the insole is made of Texon, while the upper is made of micro-porous material.