The KMX-9 V2 Graph Suit, which is certified to CIK FIA homologation requirements, has an aggressive design and brilliant colours for beginning and intermediate racers. This suit has a two-layer design for protection and lightweight and a 100% polyester toweling liner for the comfort of the driver. An angled front opening, stretch panels for an improved fit on the back, shoulders, and waist, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms are further driver-friendly design features.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1.
- The asymmetric front opening design of Alpinestars facilitates fitting.
- Stretchable knit panels on the lumbar and back shoulders ensure that there is less material resistance while driving.
- For maximum ventilation, tech mesh panels were placed on the underarms and seat region.
- Shoulder epaulettes made by Alpinestars using technology and design from Formula 1.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knit lining for optimal comfort and coverage, and a secure fastening system.
- An adjustable waist belt enables a precise, customized fit.
- Two thigh pockets provide a handy place to store items when not in the driver's seat.
- Comes in a variety of bold new hues; premium YKK zipper with bespoke zipper pullers; double slider for adaptable and flexible fit.