For the KMX-5 V2 Suit, weight reduction and optimal breathability were the two main design goals. To do this, a brand-new outer shell material that Alpinestars alone created has been paired with a soft knit inner to offer the highest levels of protection, lightness, and comfort. Maximum airflow for cooling is provided by novel laser cut perforations on the upper chest and back and open weave mesh structures at the torso sides, crotch, and armhole. The end result is a suit that will keep you cool both inside and outside of the kart when the temperature rises.
- Strategically placed tech mesh panels on the underarms, sides of the torso, and crotch for efficient management of body temperature. • New Laser holes on the upper chest and back for optimal airflow and greater breathability.
- Designed with reinforced sections in the seat area for added durability, and tailored for little to no material bunching.
- Anatomically shaped arm, leg, and torso paneling is designed to produce the ideal driving position.
- The wrist and ankle bands are knit, ensuring a secure fit and minimizing unwanted suit movement.
- Thigh pockets for discreet, handy storage.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level 2 homologation standard, N 2013-1. Athletic-Regular fit design.