For maximum levels of comfort, protection, lightness, and comfort, the GP Tech V3 is equipped with an unique aramidic base knit inner and an outer shell twill material created particularly for Alpinestars. This suit is incredibly breathable thanks to the use of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, and these levels are further improved by the breathable panels on the side. In order to give excellent flexibility inside and outside of the car, the GP Tech V3 also has lightweight stretchable panels at the center back, lower back, elbow, crotch, and knee zone.
- Certified to the newest homologation standard, FIA 8856-2018.
- Exceptional heat and flame resistance provided by Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric.
- For convenience and optimal material fiber protection, laundry bags are sold separately.
- Personalized Alpinestars leather puller on a premium YKK thin, lightweight zipper, together with a double slider for a flexible, adaptable fit.
- Thigh pockets for easy, obstruct-free storing.
- Stretch panels from Formula 1 have been placed in key locations for improved flexibility inside and outside the car, including the lower back, elbow, crotch, and knee zones.
- Alpinestars' flexible knit fabric and totally floating arm design offer little material resistance when driving.
- Ankle and wrist cuffs that are light and soft for optimal comfort.
- For increased comfort, use a soft collar with knit fabric and a reliable hook and loop fastening.
- In the case of a collision, Alpinestars' unique shoulder epaulette construction offers a useful feature for the driver's extraction.
- Printed logos lighten and preserve the material integrity of suits.
- Athletic fit design.
- Weight 325g/sqm.