The Atom suit boasts a two-layer design with a cozy knit inside for maximum protection and comfort for the driver. This suit features a fully floating arm design, pre-curved arms and legs, stretch panels on the crotch, back, and waist for an improved fit, as well as a twill outer shell and aramid lining for comfort and ventilation.
- Certified to the newest homologation standard, FIA 8856-2018.
- Two-layer suit with knitted, elastic sections for optimum breathability and maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars' flexible knit fabric and totally floating arm design offer little material resistance when driving.
- In the case of a collision, Alpinestars' unique shoulder epaulette construction offers a useful feature for the driver's extraction.
- For extended coverage and the most comfort for the driver, an ergonomic collar with a soft flexible insert is used.
- The outershell fabric is made entirely of aramid for high heat and flame resistance.
- Stretchable panels made of aramid knit are placed on the back, waist, and crotch for added comfort and mobility.
- A precise fit is ensured with the adjustable belted waist.
- Paneling with anatomical arm, leg, and torso patterns is designed to fit you perfectly in the driving position.
- For maximum comfort, the wrists and cuffs are ribbed and flexible.
- A premium YKK double slidered metal zipper with a variety of fit options is available.
- Thigh pockets for easy, worry-free storage.
- Regular fit design.
- Weight 420g/sqm