The HP7-based RS7 features a revolutionary shell and shield design to enhance acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance, and energy absorption capabilities. It has a lightweight carbon fiberglass composite shell. With 14 air-intake and extraction channels, the sophisticated ventilation system has a sleek, contemporary look and may be utilized with or without air intake (separately supplied). Air, water, and dust cannot penetrate the eyeport because of the rubber gasket seal and RS7 double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor.
- Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020
- Premium Carbon Fiberglass Composite shell that is lightweight.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to improve performance and increase energy absorption
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor with optical grade injection for anti-fog control and enhanced visibility
- 14 air intake and extraction channels in a powerful and efficient top and chin bar ventilation system for maximum ventilation
- Optimized shell and shield design to increase energy management capabilities, decrease internal noise, and improve aerodynamic performance.
- There are many choices for installing drinking tubes, valves, and radio systems thanks to the integrated channels in the face piece.
- Original equipment (OE) Hans anchors placed at the factory
- Available separately: top and chin bar gurneys, side air extractors, rear spoiler, and air intake.
- Using a synthetic rubber gasket seal, the helmet is shielded from dirt and moisture.
- Dark Grey interior Superior Strength and Comfort FR Fabric
- SE07, SV(SE07) shield and pivot kit
- Colour: Matte Black or White
- Additionally available with hip and modern graphics and a matte finish Stamina Grey and Red, respectively.
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+