The HP6-inspired design is carried over into the GT6 PRO, which was created for racers in enclosed-car conditions. It includes a wide eyeport for enhanced visibility and a lightweight Premium carbon glass shell. A variety of air intakes for external cooling systems can be linked to its ventilation slots. It can be equipped with an optional radio communication kit, hydration systems, and ear-muffs that offer the best noise insulation. These accessories are available separately or in the RD version.
- Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020
- Premium Carbon Fiberglass Composite shell that is lightweight.
- Wide eyeport opening for closed cockpit automobiles' best vision (Shield type SE06)
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to improve performance and increase energy absorption
- There are many choices for installing drinking tubes, valves, and radio systems thanks to the integrated channels in the face piece.
- Extraction vents to increase cooling and air circulation Original equipment Hans anchors placed in the factory
- Top and side air intakes are optional and can be used with an external cooling system.
- Optional side-cover (L or R) for easy radio hookup and hydration system integration.
- Ear muffs are an optional accessory for better noise isolation.
- Dark Grey interior FR Fabric with High Strength and High Comfort
- Color: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+