The HP6-inspired design is carried over into the GT6 PRO, which was created for racers in enclosed-car conditions. It includes a wide eyeport for enhanced visibility and a lightweight Premium carbon glass shell. A variety of air intakes for external cooling systems can be linked to its ventilation slots. It can be equipped with additional earplugs that offer the best noise isolation, a fully functional radio communication system, and hydration systems (available separately or in RD version).
- Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020
- Premium Carbon Fiberglass Composite shell that is lightweight.
- Large eyeports for closed cockpit automobiles' best eyesight (Shield type SE06)
- Improved multi-density, multi-piece liner to improve performance and increase energy absorption
- There are many choices for installing drinking tubes, valves, and radio systems thanks to the integrated channels in the face piece.
- Vents for extraction to increase cooling and airflow
- Original equipment (OE) Hans anchors placed at the factory
- Optional There are top and side air intakes for use with an outside cooling system.
- Optional side-cover (L or R) for easy radio hookup and hydration system integration.
- Ear muffs are an optional accessory for better noise isolation.
- Dark Grey interior FR Cloth with High Strength and Good Comfort
- Color: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+